Thursday, October 30, 2014

Beauty Blog

Oh hello there! Let's start this over and introduce myself...

I am Kristel, and I am TOTALLY new to this online journal blog. I was trying to be consistent with my social media and I failed. Apologies! I started to touch up on my YouTube again(search: Kristel Burgos), created a new Twitter handle (@kristeeelb), and jotted down inspirations for blogs and vlogs. I guess the motivation is not as strong as before. Thoughts about the future definitely overwhelms me, so I am trying to figure it out. That shouldn't be an excuse though. Either way, this is supposed to be fun?! Okay. Alright. Time to get excited! I have to pump myself up! Let's go! (Ugh, I hope I don't have to start over again. Haha!)

My idea for the RESTARTING this blog is more focused on fashion and beauty. I am going to start posting my outfit of the days on here! Woot woot! I might even gather some of my favorite beauty products that i'm feeling... like maybe the color lipstick that I am wearing for the day. Anywhoooo, I just want to be more consistent! If I am not consistent... well... there will be no point of restarting this blog. Boo.

Now -- coming up soon will be my first outfit of the day! I might even do a 'Get To Know Me' post for those who are willing to read about a bored person. Hope you enjoy this random blog entry!
In the mean time, check out my YouTube!

Always,
Kristel.

No comments:

Post a Comment