Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Autumn

Finally, the season I have been waiting for... AUTUMN! I am not the type of girl who is into the pumpkin spice Starbucks or the ugg boots... BUT I am really into LAYERING! Most of the clothes in my closet are usually collared shirts, knitted sweaters, and leggings. I can not wait to feel cozy this autumn. I feel like summer is the time where I spend the MOST on clothing. There are rompers, crop tops, tanks, shorts, sandals, dresses, and so much more. My wallet literally cries.

I feel like autumn is where you can get creative, and I love being creative with fashion! It sounds super cliche, but I think fashion is the best way to showcase anyone's personality. I love the fact when I am feeling girly, I can throw on some tights, cute flats, and a pretty collared dress on. When I feel lazy and boyish, I can grab a v-neck tee, some leggings, a scarf, and my all-time-favorite... COMBAT BOOTS! I now own a second pair of black combat boots because I legit wore my first pair every single day during school. I have holes in them :(.. but I am glad to know that I spent my money on something I used every single day.

Another reason why I love autumn so much is because I can now wear my darker colors on a daily basis. I felt odd wearing dark clothes during the summer because I easily get hot and everyone is wearing bright colors with matching nail polish. Haha.

Are youuuuu ready for autumn?! I KNOW I AM!
See ya laters my blog readers.
Always,
Kristel.

No comments:

Post a Comment