Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winter is COMING!

Who's excited for SNOW?! I'm excited for snow! 
The best part of living in the midwest, Chicago specifically, is the fact that we experience all seasons! I LOVE IT! I especially love the different fashion styles for different seasons. YES PLEASE!
I think I've mentioned it before, but I am so in love with the layering of clothing. Not gonna lie, wearing one piece of clothing can get old. Anyways, like my autumn post, here are some pictures with a sprinkle of winter.






Don't you get chilly looking at them?!
Hope you enjoyed my photos! 

Always,
Kristel.

p.s - You want to see a glimpse of my usual day?! WELL I'm doing VLOGMAS 2014 on my YouTube channel! Check me out! Click on the YouTube link on the right.

8 comments:

  1. hey love your blog!! was wondering if you would like to check out mine and do a follow for a follow? just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you heleena!! <3 definitely going to stop by your blog!!

      Delete
  2. I love Wintery posts like this! Christmas is almost here!

    Christina | Passion Obsession: Hosting a Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes christmas is SO close!! people think i'm crazy when i say winter is my favorite season!! >.<

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Will check out your YouTube Chanel as well, I love watching vlogmas!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you alice!! thank goodness phones have good quality to quickly grab winter shots. haha :) ah hope you enjoy the silly vlogs!!

      Delete
  4. You already have snow. It looks so nice. I really like the pictures. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss we have snow :) but just a sprinkle. it's actually melting because our weather here is so weird. thank you leja!!

      Delete