Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nerves

Normally I don't stress writing in my blog, but the fact that I'm openly talking about my day kind of makes me nervous. I used to keep journals ever since I was young and my online blogs were always private. I'm probably not going to be talking about the most serious topics in this blog, but maybe writing about my bad days won't be so bad.

Lately I have been having trouble starting this "new life" of mine. It's just me though. Who's watching me? They probably think this is stupid... or No one is going to watch my dumb videos. Those are only some of the things I think about on a daily basis. Then again, I shouldn't be so affected because I have to keep remembering that this is for fun. Nothing serious here. I'm just a person who loves editing videos. Watching famous YouTubers talk about their experiences with starting a channel seems too unreal. I literally watched everyone's first videos they uploaded and I am so surprised people even discovered them. It makes me realize that the first step is always the hardest step.

Okay, that's all for now. Bye!
Always,
Kristel.

No comments:

Post a Comment